Goal focused training has never been easier!
Choose a plan that works for you – whether that is full fitness coaching, with direct access to your coach via email, messages and regular catchups over skype/call or whether you are after a plan that is personalised but you can work on in your own time, there is something here for you.
A personalised fitness coaching plan will be created for you by Kylie your MIND Fit coach. This plan can be specialised for the gym or at home in your own living room. Your plan will be provided in google docs with explanations, links and weekly schedules.
Quick overview to the programs available:
MIND Fit Focus: personalised plan, full fitness coaching access (recommended for sustainable results)
MIND Fit Hustle – coaching: personalised plan, limited fitness coaching access via email only
It’s a weekly membership, that can be cancelled anytime with 4 weeks notice. Payment weekly or monthly.
MIND Fit Mamas!
Following principles from the Moms Gone Strong programming and coaching I can make sure you feel confident that you’re doing the absolute best thing for you and your baby at every stage of pregnancy and postpartum. See below for programme information, but contact me if you are interested in learning more – [email protected]
MIND Fit FocusFitness programme, at home or in the gym with full coaching access
- Truly personalised MIND Fit training program
- 15min initial consult via skype/google or phone, then 15min catchups monthly, along with weekly emails with tips and to answer your questions
- MIND Fit Focus $20 per week: program to really focus and make some major improvements in your overall health and fitness. The first payment is $40 to kickstart then $20 per week after that.
- Can cancel anytime with a month’s notice – paid weekly or monthly.
- MIND Fit Focus is preferred for sustainable results with full coaching support
- 10% discount if purchased in conjunction with the Taste Success program OR if you are a current Motivate Me NZ member
MIND Fit HustleFitness programme, at home or in the gym with limited coaching access
- Personalised MIND Fit training program
- Initial consult via email to chat goals and provide program, then a weekly email to answer any questions
- MIND Fit Hustle with limited coaching = $16 per week – fitness program to get you hustling! The first payment is $32 to kickstart then $16 per week after that.
- Can cancel anytime with a month’s notice, paid weekly or monthly.
- 5% discount if you are a current Motivate Me NZ member
MIND Fit MamasTTC, Pre and post pregnancy fitness programme with full coaching access
- Following principles from the awesome Moms Gone Strong platinum programming and coaching I can make sure you feel confident that you’re doing the absolute best thing for you and your baby at every stage of pregnancy and postpartum.
- 15min initial consult via skype or phone, then 15min catchups monthly, along with weekly emails with huge amounts of information and to answer your questions
- MIND Fit Mamas TTC: Trying to conceive exercise programme – can join at anytime $20 per week
- MIND Fit Mamas Pregnancy: can work with you right from week 5 of your pregnancy! Cost is $20 per week
- MIND Fit Mamas Post-Pregnancy: can work with you anytime after giving birth, cost is $20 per week
- The first payment is $40 to kickstart then $20 per week after that.
- Can cancel anytime with a month’s notice. Paid weekly or monthly.
REAL vrs NOT REAL Yep. That’s my giant face twice I was thinking yesterday putting on makeup how I haven’t had to use concealer at all for a week. I’ve had to lately as I’ve been getting bad ... read more
Avocado Chocolate Mousse This is a recipe from the Taste Success Foundations programme, and it just had to be included in the skin programme as well as it is just great for your skin! It tastes ... read more
Week 1 down! And I’m pretty chuffed with myself really. If you didn’t know already I’m training to run the Miners Trail 15km run at Motatapu on March 10th 2018. So you ... read more
How many times have you thought, starting after xmas will be the “perfect time” to start that fitness programme? Or after that holiday or once the kids go back to school? This all or read more
Okay so here it is. I’ve been feeling it for awhile and thought I couldn’t possibly share these feelings with my followers and friends. Then went duh, this is the whole point of MIND Fit – move, ... read more
DARE Planning a holiday around hiking in some of the USA’s incredible national parks was both amazing and incredibly challenging. It was so very rewarding, but I’m not gonna lie ... read more
Adore Your Adrenal Glands – Tips from Taste Success Your adrenal glands are two little triangle-shaped glands that sit atop your kidneys. Their size may be small but their functions are ... read more
NOURISH ✔ Stay hydrated this winter Winter brings a cold change in weather and with that comes dry skin, flaky scalps and peeling nails. We tend to drink less water, and we’re deprived of the ... read more
Going to the gym isn’t a punishment for what you ate or how much you sit, fitness is a celebration of the fact that you are alive and can still move. Mindset is everything. read more
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. read more
Quick 15min amrap (as many rounds as possible) this morning- legs. Got a great sweat up! read more
Super excited to announce that MIND Fit is now offering coaching through the Taste Success Skin Programme! read more
How many times have you watched something on TV, read an article, jumped on the scales and felt motivated to get your fitness and healthy eating journey started, only for Monday morning to ... read more
MOVE✔ My workout today was throwing all of this wood off the trailer and over that fence. Then I stacked it all - phew! Getting and keeping yourself at a reasonable level of fitness ... read more
INSPIRE ✔ DARE ✔ NOURISH ✔ Yes it was as delicious as it looks! Another all inspiring session with Bridget from read more
NOURISH ✔ Spaghetti bolognese for lunch! Leftovers for lunch tomorrow too. I got a new device that can make zucchini noodles and it was delicious. - 500gm beef mince